Saturday, July 24, 2010

Pergilah Kau

 

Jeremiah just couldn't get this Indonesian hit out of his head.   The title translates to "You Go (Away)".  A simple translation courtesy of Google Translate is appended for ya yang belum dapat berbicara Bahasa Indonesia.



I do not want to believe again
In all of your affection
I do not want to be touched again
By all of your confessions

You would not understand this pain
Lies from your sweet mouth

Go you
Get out of my life
Bring all the guilt
Go you
Get out of my life
Bring your secrets that you do not want to be known
Not again will I be hooked
In all your promises
I do not want to be associated anymore
In all of your games


Many years together
I believed in you
I was proud of you

Gave you everything
I do not want anymore
I do not want anymore huoo ... Yeee ... Hee ...

Go you

(I) do not want to know

No comments: