Sunday, September 12, 2010

Please Be Careful With My Heart

Came across this beautiful made music video featuring Singapore's latest singing sensation Tay Kewei.  A word of caution: watch this too many times will make you very tempted to fall in love.  Perhaps SDN should make this their theme song of the year.



=========

Please Be Careful With My Heart
Music: Jose Marie Chan
Lyrics: 鄭可為/唐宏達/Jose Marie Chan


脆弱的心 交給了你
請對我小心翼翼
你我之間 跨越界限
哪怕距離多遙遠
不管地动山移 改变不了我的坚定
And 'til life is through 我始终跟隨你
不管歲月來襲 相信永恒的美丽
From the very start 答應我永不分離
I love you and you know I do
There'll be no one else for me
Promise I'll be always true
For the world and all to see

Love has heard some lies softly spoken
And I have had my heart badly broken
I've been burned
And I've been hurt before
So I know just how you feel (和你一起)
Trust my love it's real for you (愛你需要勇氣)
I'll be gentle with your heart
I'll caress it like the morning dew

I'll be right beside you forever
I won't let our love fall apart
From the very start
I'll be careful with your heart

不管地动山移 (地动山移)
改变不了我的坚定 (我們的坚定)
That 'til life is through, I'll still be loving you
不管歲月來襲 (歲月來襲)
相信永恒的美丽 (永恒的美丽)
From the very start (From the very start)
From the very start
From the very start 答應我永不分離
答應我永不...分離

No comments: